Macrium Support Forum

This forum is for Version 5 of Macrium Reflect.
Version 6 users should join our new forum here.

Version 5 support expired on 17 February 2016.

Find out more
Macrium Support Forum
Macrium Support Forum    RSS 2.0  RSS Feed      KB
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Reflect v4
 Installation
 Where to download last 4.2.x (paid) version?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

appyface
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - September 14 2011 :  17:38:21  Show Profile
Where can I download the last 4.2.x full (paid) version of Reflect? I'm not ready to upgrade to v5 yet and I'm not sure I have the most recent 4.2 version downloaded.

Kind regards,
--appyface

Nick
Moderator

United Kingdom
6303 Posts

Posted - September 14 2011 :  17:48:30  Show Profile
http://kb.macrium.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50106.aspx

Kind regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Go to Top of Page

appyface
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - September 14 2011 :  17:57:48  Show Profile
I searched just about everywhere for that info, but I didn't think to look in the KB's. Thank you Nick.

A question: What is the difference between the two links? I'm not sure which one to download...
Go to Top of Page

Merlin
Advanced Member

852 Posts

Posted - September 14 2011 :  19:37:20  Show Profile
The second one includes the "Additions" installer as well.
If you didn't buy that, then pick the first one.
Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  14:14:23  Show Profile
Thanks to this forum I have been able to download v4.xxx and install it on my new computer which replaces one which crashed and could not be repaired. I am now asked to remove the licence from the old computer which I cannot do as it has been scrapped. Macrium Support have not replied to an email asking how I proceed. Can anybody help please. Thanks jmccub
Go to Top of Page

Merlin
Advanced Member

852 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  14:56:32  Show Profile
When did you email them?
They are usually on top of things.
Support (at) macrium.com
Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  15:58:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Merlin

When did you email them?
They are usually on top of things.
Support (at) macrium.com



Wed 11th April
Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  16:00:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jmccub

quote:
Originally posted by Merlin

When did you email them?
They are usually on top of things.
Support (at) macrium.com



Wed 11th Jan 2012

Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  16:02:32  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jmccub

quote:
Originally posted by jmccub

quote:
Originally posted by Merlin

When did you email them?
They are usually on top of things.
Support (at) macrium.com



Wed 11th Jan 2012





Should I send another request do you think?
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Moderator

United Kingdom
6303 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  16:52:00  Show Profile
Hi

Thanks for your post.

We don't appear to have received an email from you. However, I've reset your key so you should have no problems now.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  18:02:58  Show Profile
Hi Nick
Thanks very much for all your assistance. As you said it registered OK this time.

My "Lost" message was sent via your web site so I have no copy of it. May I suggest that in common with many sites I visit it would be helpful if a copy of all messages sent to your support via the web site were copied to my email address as "NO REPLY" but for reference purposes only.

As a separate subject I tried to set up my family in Canada last Sept. with a copy of Macrium Reflect (FREE) and all was fine till I found the Toshiba Laptop running VISTA would not boot from the Macrium Rescue disks.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as, if I can get it running OK as the FREE version, I would then upgrade them to the Full edition as a present.

Regards

John



quote:
Originally posted by Nick

Hi

Thanks for your post.

We don't appear to have received an email from you. However, I've reset your key so you should have no problems now.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support



Go to Top of Page

Merlin
Advanced Member

852 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  20:19:09  Show Profile
It sounds like you were having issues with the Version 4 Free linux boot disk.
I would try installing Macrium Free Version 5, and make the WinPE boot disk using the custom option. It will instruct you to download the large WinPE component.
That should work.
http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx

Edited by - Merlin on January 14 2012 20:22:58
Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  22:26:57  Show Profile
Thanks Merlin.

I will create a disk here in the UK and send it out to Canada to get my family to try it out. I will let you know how I get on. As I think Macrium Reflect is the best option for them I really hope this will work.

Regards

jmccub


quote:
Originally posted by Merlin

It sounds like you were having issues with the Version 4 Free linux boot disk.
I would try installing Macrium Free Version 5, and make the WinPE boot disk using the custom option. It will instruct you to download the large WinPE component.
That should work.
http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx

Go to Top of Page

Merlin
Advanced Member

852 Posts

Posted - January 14 2012 :  23:44:56  Show Profile
Another option would be for both of you to use Teamviewer (free) so you could control their systems/installation/imaging scheduling from the UK.
You wouldn't need to ship the disk overseas.
Just tell them when to put a blank disk in and burn it.

Edited by - Merlin on January 14 2012 23:45:57
Go to Top of Page

jmccub
New Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - January 16 2012 :  20:22:53  Show Profile
Many Thanks Merlin.

I created the disk yesterday as per your instructions and will send it out to Canada tomorrow (Tues 17Jan2012) along with some other items
I do have Teamviewer and will use that if any problem.
jmccub


quote:
Originally posted by Merlin

Another option would be for both of you to use Teamviewer (free) so you could control their systems/installation/imaging scheduling from the UK.
You wouldn't need to ship the disk overseas.
Just tell them when to put a blank disk in and burn it.

Go to Top of Page

Neale
New Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - February 01 2012 :  14:16:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Nick

http://kb.macrium.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50106.aspx


I don't see a download from that link. My version is 4.2 build 4093 Complete Edition 64-bit. Is that the latest 4.2 build ? If not where can I download it from ?

--
Neale
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Macrium Support Forum © Paramount Software UK Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000